Paramount Lead Solutions Overview
I'm looking to immediately hire now for entry-level inside sales reps. 15-20$ hourly + commission
Location: Paramount Lead Solutions, Chicagoland area
Job description: 31,280 - 72,000
Paramount Lead Solutions is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated, and persistent individual with a verifiable track record of success.
The ideal candidate is an expert in client management and relationship building. This individual will work closely with current Paramount clients and prospective customers as a trusted advisor. This individual will demonstrate an understanding of customer needs and how to meet them.
Paramount Lead Solutions offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where employees are provided with the necessary tools, resources, and leadership to develop and achieve the next level in a sales and marketing career.
As a sales representative, the ideal candidate will build professional relationships, skills, and earnings. Paramount places no limit on the amount of compensation an employee can receive.
What’s in it for you:
• Top-tier education on the fundamentals of sales that every job requires and will be necessary for career success.
• Lifetime membership into one of the fastest-growing sales communities in Chicago. This includes ongoing training and development, coaching and mentorship, and so much more.
• Opportunities to manage and direct the flow of all sales activities, including meetings with sales staff regarding objectives, reviews, and analysis.
• A competitive training program to push candidates past the status quo in every aspect of their life.
• Solid base salary plus uncapped commission.
Necessary qualifications and recommended skills:
• 1 to 3+ years of sales experience (required) and the skill set to be successful.
• Understanding automotive sales CRMs (e.g., VinSolutions, eLeads, Promax) and the ability to navigate through multiple accounts.
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
Candidate attributes we prefer:
• Strong customer-service and relationship-building skills
• Motivation for professional and financial success, including the drive to reach and exceed quotas
• Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to make calls with assertiveness, demonstrating a positive and persistent style
• Ability to remain resilient in a competitive environment, whether working
independently or as a team
• Understanding of the importance of self-motivation, time-management, and organizational skills